About Me

Saturday, September 4, 2010

my purpose in life....

Image from google images.


I am taking a good look of what kind of life I have right now and knowing what are the things I love to do the most and also those things what I hate to do. My purpose in life is to provide and satisfy my wants, but I know to myself that I can't be satisfied into things that I have achieved and will achieve even if it brings me the joy that I have nothing to ask in my life. Such that I am looking more something that could drag me into the state that I am stable in my life. Though there will be times that will remind me that I'm not contented with the things I got right now, as long as I am happy with the ones I love and also they're happy being with me and keep doing those things I love the most. Then that I could say “I want to pursue more in this life in order for me to achieve the things I wanted to be, with the strengths and weaknesses I have, I will use it as a tool for my journey to that life I wanted to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment